RIP Manny the mandarian

Writing this is tearing me up. Its just a stupid fish right? Idk why but last night i was looking at him thinking he doesn't look to hot as he stayed in one place longer than 5 min. It was like i was watching him take his last breaths. Seriously having an issue handeling this right now and i dont know why.

2 good years he gave me. I guess i should be happy but i cant help but feel like i did something wrong and I killed em.

85009380.jpg

5b151b9e.jpg

Goodbye:bye2:

110e5e88.jpg

Awww, I am so sorry Dana. Losing a fish sucks, especially one you've done so well with for so long and grown attached to. RIP Manny :(

I'm so sorry, Dana.

You have morphed into one of the most concerned and conscientious reefers I know.
Don't let this get you down. I know you did everything you could for him. It was just his time.
:HUGS:

It might be t early to ask,but are you going to get another? srry if it's to early

My mom asked the same thing. Since I'm In the middle of upgrading my tanks and the fact I'm pretty sure all my pods are gone I'm going to wait till I get the new tank up and cycled and stocked with pods before getting a new one.

Also today I'm doing research on keeping/building a pod culture since I won't have a fuge, just a sump.

Back