RO/DI assistance

yea, i tried using that as a selling point a couple months back, she wasnt buying it, now, if i could figure out how to use the ro water for the dishwasher, then we might have something, the water here allways leaves spots on the dishes, and yes i'm using that blue liquid stuff, its just like calcium or someting,, cause it will just rinse off by hand, most times...

Yeah about the barb fitting, it was a plastic one and the hose fit snugly over it, but even with the clamp after the float valve turned the water off and the pressure built up it started dripping. Don't know how many psi, however many my bathroom faucet gets. But now I have it in the garage where it doesn't matter if it leaks, but it doesn't.

yea when mine comes in, my plan is to mount the unit under the sink, and then run the output line to a float valve in my storage container in the "fish closet" and t off that and go to the ATO under the tank, so, i'm gonna be spending some time pulling tubing in the attic.. hmm that might not be a great place for water line.. hmmm there might be chewing critters up there...

damn, i gotta re-think this now...

Back