RO/DI Upgrade

As long as they both use 1/4" RO/DI tubing, it should work.
The upgrade kit is basically just an extra membrane unit that you hook up to the existing membrane unit.
The idea is to have the wastewater from the first membrane pass through the second membrane so the wastewater gets filtered again - in theory, doubling your membrane processing capacity.

Some things to consider:
1. You will need adequate water pressure to push the water through two membranes. BRS recommends at least 65psi going into the first membrane.

2. The bracket clips included with the kit might not fit your existing RO membrane housing if the housing is a different size from the BRS housing. This is not a significant issue though.

As long as they both use 1/4" RO/DI tubing, it should work.
The upgrade kit is basically just an extra membrane unit that you hook up to the existing membrane unit.
The idea is to have the wastewater from the first membrane pass through the second membrane so the wastewater gets filtered again - in theory, doubling your membrane processing capacity.

Some things to consider:
1. You will need adequate water pressure to push the water through two membranes. BRS recommends at least 65psi going into the first membrane.

2. The bracket clips included with the kit might not fit your existing RO membrane housing if the housing is a different size from the BRS housing. This is not a significant issue though.

Yeah I wanted to make sure it would work before I did anything. Im going to check over the hook up procedure again and make sure. My Water pressure is on the verge of being too strong, so this will be perfect for it.

Back