(ro refills) does anyone else think this way

I would think it is pretty universal. You just gotta make sure that the part that attaches to the tubing will fit your tubes. I would guess they are all the same. It wasn't an expensive item.

I cannot say for sure because I do not have a ro/di of my own at this time, however I have done quite a bit of plumbing and also know that the ro/di were first designed for drinking water and specifically to be able to retrofit your home water lines to accept them. All that said, to the point that i would expect you should be able to visit and well stocked hardware store and find the adapter you need. Your best bet will be to remove the airator from the faucet you wish to connect to, and if possible the piece of your ro/di unit that you need to connect to and bring them both to the store. If your hardware stores are anything like mine the guy will probably do all of the matching work for you and find exactly what you need. The airators come in both male and female thread and a variety of sizes so you really should bring it along to be sure. Also make sure you don't lose the rubber washer against the airator as you remove it or your faucet will leak when you replace the airator. You should probably buy an extra washer to use on your adapter if it doesn't come with one, so you are not haveing to swap it every time you make water.

I wonder how many of us had FBI agents looking into our windows at night because the electric company red flaged us. My electric bill is really out of control!

I've never had the FBI at the house, But the cops were called across the street once's and when finished knocked on my door to ask why I had such a blue hue coming from one of the back rooms. First, it's painted blue & then it's a saltwater tank, the light's are blue. They didn't know what to say at first, until I said the tank was 225 gallons. The one officer ask to see a tank that big. So I showed them both. They were amazed and stayed for about a half hour checking it out. I've lived in this house 2 years and the first time the cops came here was to see my fish tank.

:grumble:Damnit!!:frustrat: The kids are right!!! I'm a focking NERD!!!:ugh:

I know how you fell. Here were I live I'm about the only reefer around so people give me funny looks and asked why my fish get treated so good. I got a ro unit now and no longer have to worry about the funny stares............Well at least not for hauling water around.

My lights are so bright that they light up the whole front yard (my tank is in the dining room, and the lights shine through all the dining room windows). I live on a cul de sac, but I'm sure anyone that drives by wonders why the hell I have my whole yard lit up from the inside of the house.

Mine's in the back of my house in a back bedroom thats was converted to the fish room. My wife bought black curtains to hang, it's not so bad now.

Back