RO water

omg, you guys are going to have to pitch all the money you just saved on water to fixing my spleen that I am sure I just popped for laughing so hard...

I need to know where you live in order to tell you how much shipping will cost

Are you joking? A gallon of water weighs around 9 pounds. You are going to ship 1,000 gallons, or 9,000 pounds of water to someone? That weighs almost as much as two rhinoceroses. Not to mention that with a 100 gpd RODI unit, you would have to make water continuously, 24/7 for 10 days straight.

You do not realize that this entire thread, people have only been kidding around with you?

:frustrat::frustrat::frustrat:

I can't take this anymore!!!

Man, I get more entertainment out of these threads.... roflmao :lol:

But now I am curious, just how much would it cost to mail 1000 gallons of water to State College Pennsylvania? (Joshua, if you look under the person's name to the left of the post it shows their location)

Man, I get more entertainment out of these threads.... roflmao :lol:

But now I am curious, just how much would it cost to mail 1000 gallons of water to State College Pennsylvania? (Joshua, if you look under the person's name to the left of the post it shows their location)

I looked it up. The USPS will ship a max of 70 lbs. So for San Jose, CA to State College, PA, 9,000 lbs of water (in 129 individual 70 lb packages) for parcel post (the slowest shipping available) would cost $9,288 in shipping costs. :)

What a bargain! Costing more than $9 per gallon, the question is, how can you NOT afford to buy this water?!?!

Last edited:
I looked it up. The USPS will ship a max of 70 lbs. So for San Jose, CA to State College, PA, 9,000 lbs of water (in 129 individual 70 lb packages) for parcel post (the slowest shipping available) would cost $9,288 in shipping costs. :)

What a bargain! Costing more than $9 per gallon, the question is, how can you NOT afford to buy this water?!?!
That sounds like a good deal. :shock:

You have too much time on your hands. :bounce:

You'd have to ship 1000 gallons of water via freight which is why USPS or UPS won't give you a quote (work with them for a living)

No one is going to buy water from you when it requires shipping - its far cheaper to buy it locally or make your own

Did you honestly think people would spend more to buy it from you through the mail?

There has been a lot of fail in threads lately

Back