rock flower anemone

beeguiles

they call me fish geek ;p
Ive been reading some about these nems and I've seen they are a pretty good nem. Not too demanding? I wanted to check and see if anyone had any expirience with them here and how it was for them. I know Brian had one in his first tank and it was gorgeous.

Yea I know they won't host clowns. Even if it did my clowns would have no interest I'm sure lol. I have the perfect spot for it, that is if it likes my perfect spot.

yep their easy to put in spots you want , i placed mine by hovering my hand for about 5 secs over it until it attached itself where i wanted it

They're very easy to keep, and come in some beautiful colors. I've got 4 of them in my tank now. They definitely can wander just like any nem, they're just less likely then some. When I first put my original one in my tank it wandered across the whole tank before it found it's happy spot.

I've had good luck with wandering nems so far. My maxi mini has stayed in the very smart spot since day one and same for the rbta. Hopefully they get a pretty one in for me. I don't want dull brown.

Back