RODI System..what do you recommend?

Marines_Wife

Reef enthusiast
I am finally sinking some money into a RODI system. I am just tired of going and getting water, and although I also need a new protein skimmer, this irritates me more. So what do you recommend?

+1 Northstar and Fast. Also, with BRS, you get the customer service that comes with the unit. WHen I ordered mine, the auto shut off was missing a part. Emailed them and within a few days, had a replacement part. Not sure you would get that kind of service off of eBay.

And Fast, Shame on you for not texting!!!!

I am finally sinking some money into a RODI system. I am just tired of going and getting water, and although I also need a new protein skimmer, this irritates me more. So what do you recommend?
I have a 5 stage for $199.99 BRS 5 stage plus RO/DI system-75GPD, Bulk Reef Supply

thanks all. I cant do the water runs anymore!! Way to expensive. At $10/week I have spent at least 1500 bucks in water. What a RODI system that would have bought.

remember to check out how much the replacement filters and membranes cost. i bought an airwaterice typoon 3 comes with a autoshut-off value. i think it'll be the best investment besides a ato.

thanks all. I cant do the water runs anymore!! Way to expensive. At $10/week I have spent at least 1500 bucks in water. What a RODI system that would have bought.
I have a well as well as city water and all I pay for is replacement filtres and the little bit of electricity to run the well pump. I have a few people that come buy water from me.

I am planning a group buy soon, sign up on BRS for an account and send me your info. I will include you, which may bring the price down some as well.

Back