Rod's Reef Food

I have actually been looking at buying a couple of the true oynx clowns he sells. If anyone wants a pair or one we could share shipping on that as well as the food.

Not to nock it cause I dont know about it, but I have a recipe that is very similar. I say we make it a point at the next meeting after the swap to make a big batch of our own food, it can be a class project. I made the recipe about 8 months ago and it was really good stuff. The hard part is you have to go to alot of different fresh markets and asian groceries to get good fresh or live seafoods, and find everything with no preservatives. I even bought a blender just for that, and the reason I havent made anymore is because les burned up my new blender when he tried to blend a whole squid. anyway if yall want to we can all chip in for the ingrediants and make our own, so in the future you can make it yourself.

Yea I have made my own as well and burned up a blender doing it! LOL! I think it would make a cool thing to do at a meeting. We'll def do that at Brandons!! :)

well if we do it at brandons we dont have to worry about getting it on the carpet and furniture because we all know that tucker will steam clean it :mrgreen:

the worst part is the smell, its like satan opened up the bowels of hell after a trip to taco bell.
But the fish love it, and Im sure brandon and angela wont mind the smell!:pooh:

Back