rose bubble tip anemone

Just broke the bank on this amazing anemone. The colors are amazing and even better it already is hosting true clown. The picture of the grouper was a little mean but took right for the anemone! Ive got luck

I googled how to get anemone to host clown and read up on some forums stating a picture of a grouper near the tank to scare clown towards anemone. Aquacultured clowns still have instinct! That guy went flying across the tank so fast. Give her try,clowns are very scared.

Wow, never heard that one before! I might have to try it. :lol:
My snowflake clown won't go near either of my two rose nems.

Does anyone else notice once an anemone hosts a clown, the clown becomes aggressive, different actions? They are flying out of there like no mans business and keeping away the hippo tang?

I posted this in another forum on here but figured i would post it here as well. Are there specific water movement guidelines for anemones?

I got mine with the lr it was in. He told me to put it near the return line for current b/c when they poop they want it to get away. From what ive seen it would be correct. He times its poop with the wave maker! Others do know more than me, only been since friday.

I posted this in another forum on here but figured i would post it here as well. Are there specific water movement guidelines for anemones?
Some like more flow than others. I bounce flow off the glass on all three of mine nothing direct. Ultimately, the anemone will position itself where it feels comfortable.

Back