Ryans Reef

I love turbo snails! FU haters :mrgreen:

Ryan those additions look great, however I am more impressed with how damn good your tank looks now. holy crap your algae is almost all gone. you rock dude!

Grabbed some new Z/P frags today. Got a magnificent foxface too but he's still a little shy.

Purple Hearts

DSC_0371.jpg

Purple People Eaters

DSC_0373.jpg

Nice Zoas..Those purple hearts look great. I don't think I've ever got a good look at some people eaters..is the middle a green cat's eye?

Yeah the Naso and the foxface had some words at first but now they seem to be getting along alright. It was weird, the naso was biting the foxface, I figured he would've been swashbuckling with his tail. Similar size, shape, color and accent colors made for some tense moments but it seems to have settled down.

Nice Zoas..Those purple hearts look great. I don't think I've ever got a good look at some people eaters..is the middle a green cat's eye?

Thats exactly right, green skirts green mouths with deep purple body.

Got some serious stunners coming in a few weeks too. Solar Caps...freaking amazing colored zoas.

Very beautiful zoas. Sure wish I could have those in my 180, but at least I have a nano! Get some fish/urchin pics up soon :x:

First updates in a long time. Grabbed a huge nepthea and a nice sized colt coral today and got a pic of my Nem that split.

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

Well...after some changes in my home life I'm going to be breaking my system down. It will likely never be put back together as it is now, saturday a local guy is coming to pick up my fish and then Im going to start cooking my rock and finish breaking down the system.

From where it goes from here only time will tell.

Back