Ryans Trip to the City

RyanG

Reef enthusiast
Well heres some pics that I took at the LFS in Buffalo Saltwater Paradise
Welcome to WWW.SALTWATERPARADISE.COM! WNY'S best Salt Water Specialty shop since 1993 Tre owner Annette and Joe are great!

ORIENTAL SWEET LIPS(if anyone has scientific name please do tell)
100_0284.jpg

FLAME SCALLOPS
100_0283.jpg

BRAZILIAN DRAGON MORAY
100_0276.jpg

100_0263.jpg

CORAL DISPLAY TANK
100_0247.jpg

100_0246.jpg

100_0245.jpg

SNAPPER(HE'S HUGE)
100_0255.jpg

ACAN LORDS
100_0241.jpg

HARLEQUINNE WRASSE
100_0232.jpg

LEOPARD WRASSE
100_0238.jpg

METALICA FOXFACE(SCIENTIFIC PLEASE)
100_0233.jpg

Great pics Ryan. Did you end up buying any equipment yet? Sounds like you had a blast. Sweetlips don't get mentioned around here much but they are incredible looking in person.

Guys I had a blast today 5 hours, 2 stores 80 pics and an Olive Garden dinner. It was one of the best date days Janell and I have had in a very long time and it cost us 30 bucks. I didnt get any equiptment yet as Im still not back to work. I do have to give props to another store Its actually my favorite fish store in the area and they let me just wander around and take pics for like 2 hours.

The Fish Place
Robinson Road
North Tonawanda New York

They have awesome fresh and salt water stuff and sell tanks super cheap. If they had a web-site Id plug it but they dont. A lot of the fish pics came from there. Hope you all enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed taking them.

I bet now you are even more obsessed with the hobby like I am. I visit my LFS which is awesome every Saturday. I can't wait to go tomorrow. I will prob come back with something new.

Biff What kind of fish is the Oriental Sweet Lips I was informed that I must have one of them. Is it reef-safe...please say yes!

Really these guys were little like the size of a med sized goby or blennies. Little bigger than a firefish like 3 inches prolly.

Wow I wouldve never guess they got that big, I bet after doing a little research of my own that they lose that cool coloration too. Bummer Nell's gonna be pissed.

great looking grey angelfish and majestic. Majestics are a favorite of mine. Thanks for posting all the pics. They look great

-Doc

Doc do you know what the bronze colored one is? Was something like Maria's does it ring a bell? That grey angel was huge probably 8"x8"

Those were some great corals at those fish stores.Sad that there aren't any that are that nice in my area.The red,red and green Scolymia,Cynarina or whatever they were are great.

Back