??'s about a couple online suppliers

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
I have never ordered online before.I always gave my LFS the buisness.After a couple months of him trying to get me this fish,he basically told me his suppliers will probably never come across it.I found 2 so far that do have it,....sea life direct and fresh marine, any thoughts on these places,..............thanks

Both look like decent places to order from but I like the looks and prices of Sea Life the best.
Exactly which fish are looking for?

Thats a cool looking Hawk.:D
The only thing about ordering online,is you need to buy enough to make the shipping worth the price.

I went ahead and did a shipping calculation from SLD,and its 24.99 shipping,and they are only charging 14 bucks for the hawk...I'd be more than willing to pay that for this fish,just worried because i live in Pa,and its coming from Hawaii...
What are some of the places you guys order from,maybe they have it too.

Hey,thanks guys. Reef,that is similar looking,but different from the blood red..
Toolman ,i live in central Pa area,bottom tip of the Allegheny Forest...There is a nice place in Monroeville ,and a nice place up in Erie,so ,we'll see.I may bite the bullet and order from the Hawaii site....
Thanks guys:Cheers:

Back