sad day for my firsh friends

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
:( I got home and "Johnny Storm" my Firefish and "Charlie Chaplin" my yellow Clown Goby were dead. :( I'm down to John's friend the damn devil Yellowtail. Whom I had luck with due to the bond Johnny and devil had. Now its inverts and Devil is now crazy being alone. As to the others I moved to the big tank at my friends place which is the 200g in wall I helped with. I say fat chance of getting a weeeee lil Green Clown Goby out of a 200g tank as well as a Scissortail Goby and my Purple Striped Dottyback. Yeah I say super fat chance at that. Tonight I will test and just ride it out. all my snails, crabs, clams, zoa, and Kenya tree look vary happy. Maybe I will just keep it Devil and turn this in to a frag tank and make it all corals. Then when it is time for the 55g do just fish? hmmm I don't know on that because I really want something beautiful I want something to really show off. I just don't know any more. I really hate losing my fish friends. Johnny Storm was my favorite one of all. :cry::bye2::cry::bye2::cry::bye2:

I'm sorry Kurt! Do you know why they died?

nope i have to test tonight after work and if that's not it check the PH and see is there is stray electrical current. other than that some unseen parasite??? no one looks or looked ick-ish or sick when I went to my apt. for a few days (just so every one know its a vary long story for my living situation and privet) my mum knows what to do in my absents of feeling, checking water and adding water from the BLUE JUG not the clear jug. But as to what happened I have not a clue.:-(:-(:-(:-(

Sorry about your fishes Kurt. :(
thanks im going to do full on test and pull the LR and say F it and smashing it i thing something vary bad may be living in it hell i only got the rock i did for the veg on it I'll bite the bullet and destroy it all and but dry rock and buy some veg online and tie it to the dry rock and put it in the tank. I'm sick of wondering why. I think this is why i went to just fish with my other tanks so many years ago lmao:grumble:

Sorry about the fish. As you know I'm in the same boat. I always feel that I have to leave the tank alone for awhile after I have a loss. Some times it gives me motivation to clean up the tank and get it back to pristine.

Sorry about the fish. As you know I'm in the same boat. I always feel that I have to leave the tank alone for awhile after I have a loss. Some times it gives me motivation to clean up the tank and get it back to pristine.
yeah im feeling so many things right now. mostly angry about the loss but ehh :pooh:happens i just need to simmer down on the hole thing and just leave it to my CUC for a few months and Devil eh he's going to find him self in the bad side of jumbo lion-fish land if he dose not stop spazzzing out.

Thanks Biff for the condolences

I have an idea of what it may have been I don't know yet but an idea. The power went out for Sunday from what my mum said in a call a few minutes ago. so I'm thinking they froze after my battery ran out on my backup because the heat in my room (set at 75*) is electric no power not heat and my room gets damn cold. SOooo I'm thinking jack frost and the cold kids attacked my Fish Friends and they could not keep up with the dropping temp. And my mum was privy to the fact. As she did not open my door as i asked if this ever happends and I'm not home. For the heat from the fire place to get in to my room to keep it warm. This is just my thoughts on thinking of every thing about yesterday when I got home. On what I saw of my tank. I think I'm going to get a small gen rewire my room to a stand alone barker. That when tripped will trigger the gen to kick on. Which this will mean I will mod the fuel load size on it like I did at the old house.

If there was a power outage, that definitely would be a likely culprit.
Yes indeed Biff this is big culprit I'm guessing. My room when I got home was 40* my tank was 70* the heater for my room was off and my tank heater was working over time trying to keep up. So yeah cold waters pushed them in to shock then death. Simple.... Now I know for a fact that I can not trust in my mum to do a vary simple thing as to open my door when I'm gone for any long amount of time. On the account of if the power go's out and i need the heat from the fire place to keep my room warm. :grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble:

Back