sad day

55king

moonjelly
sad day i lost my lawn mower to my crabs they got him ehen he was sleepin i have to order a new one cuzz my wife is not happy that was her fish dose any one want to trade for a small frag of somthing i want a small one like 2 in size :passedout :passedout :passedout

Sorry to say it - but 99% sure that fish was dead before the crabs got to him.

Test your water - check your filters - check for any sign of illness before adding anything else.

nah every thing is good i checked 2 times im pretty sure it was the crabs nothing is wrong any where all prams are great

Hmmm I agree with Ad. I don't think the blue legs would have ganged up on a live fish like that... Probably was already dead. Or too sick to do anything about it.

Are we talking about the reef safe blue leg hermits which I have never seen move quick enough to strike a fish let alone kill it?? If so what steroids are you feeding them to make them big enough to take out a lawnmower?

Seriously.... Sally lightfoots yes I can see that, there evil. Emeralds yes I can see that when there full grown. But I cant fatom the thought of blue legged hermits taking out a lawmower bleeny, not calling you a liar by all means dont be offended just need to know more specifics before I can judge the situation.

If i were you I would hold off for a few more months..I had problems keeping my Blenny when my tank was 6 months old..If you are going to go through with it make sure you see the little guy eat first and what he/she likes to munch on..Just my:twocents: And just like you water paremeters were good.That is still the only death to this day for me..knock on wood..

Last edited:
Heres something else to think about.
Was there enough algae in the tank to support the lawnmower?I know most LMBs will eat what ever you feed your other fish,but theres not enough natural algae in your tank they'll starve.

Back