sad sad day. Helfrich Firefish died...

LConte17

Reefing newb
Woke up, went to the tank just to make sure all was okay and turn the lights on.

say my massive damsel swimming around. hiding in his cave. My Clownfish swimming around messing with damsel a little. looked in a hollow part of the LR i have where the Helfrich usually stays [very very timid and nothing can get in there.] noticed he wasnt there. so i was like wtf.. couldnt find him under any rock etc. look behind the filter... guess who is floating there. my 130 dollar fish :sad: :frustrat:

I'm sooo sorry....:cry:

Damn, how come the expensive fish had to die? I bet you're sad and really pissed.

Do you have any idea why?

im sad cause of how expensive the darn thing was, im pissed cause of how expensive the darn thing was...

no idea why. he looked fine... well except the being dead part.

i mean the fish was uber expensive, but i swear he was like magical. ive never seen a fish this perfect in my life anyone that saw the tank was like hypnotized by him

Wow, so sorry to hear about your loss. I feel ya, I lost my $120 purple tilefish a couple months back. That HURT! You're right -- they are stunning fish. Are you going to get a replacement?

i actually dont have pics of him at all. im pretty bad at taking pics.

im pretty sure ill replace him once i can sell my nano cube, and upgrade my tank. i had him in my brothers tank since i took down the NC to sell.

good luck next time...sorry to hear about it..go and spen some money on new stuff for your tank...that will chear you up!!

Wow,you had a helfrichi.I never had the balls to buy one of them.Way to expensive for a tiny fish.Sorry for your lost,they are one gorgeous little fish.

Back