sad story!!

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
to make the long story short..i was moving this week to a new apartment!!! we were all excited..the bad news is that the electricity company shot down the energy on tuesday on my old apartment, (to early than i expected) my tank was still there...this past week was like hell in the hospital so i couldnt get home early till past 6 pm..my fish spend more that 40 hrs without filtration nor ligths,..my wife tried to save the most she could..but there was a mess in there...i lost my sebae clowns and some colonies of zoas..also the gramma is gone..today i was ale to have a free day so i cleaned up everyting and my tank is running again..the colt looks a bit deppresed, also my frogspawn..i hope they recovers soon...my tomato and occelaris are a bit scared..i guess they went trough hell in there...:frustrat: i will post pics soon..

Dang it son.!!
Hate to hear that Rigo.We all know that you'll have it back as spectuclar as before in no time.

ah man that sucks, never got along with power company to many problems with them. Now when you head back out to hunt for more corals better take some pics for us to see corals in the wild again.

here is what i was able to save...i lost all of my emerald crabs today..i guess because my tank is going trough a cycle..i hope everyting else survives..

DSC04056.jpg

Man,it look so empty compared to the way it use to be.I think you're feel better if you go bigger,badder,better than before.

Hopefully,everything else will okay.

Thank god you didn't lose your giant tomato clown. That's my favorite fish of yours, I swear that's the biggest tomato clown I've ever seen!

thanks guys..i was very upset and sad cause this happend..but ill get over it..ill be stuck with my 20 g for some time..we are aLL MOVED AND HAPPY WITH THE NEW APARTMENT..so now new tank is gonna be a reallity..thanks for all your support guys..

Back