sailfin or lawnmower blennie

salt newbie01

Reefing newb
I am starting to take out all my rock to rearrange my tank. I plan to remove this fish. Would anyone in the club want it? I figure I can get at least $10 store credit for it. So I would like to sell it for that. He does a great job on cleaning the rocks and glass. It just stirs up the sand more than I like. It is a large blennie - I would guess between 4-5 inches. I will have to give it a home tomorrow because it is coming out of my tank tonight. Let me know.

Well the tank is rearranged and the blennie is in my water change tub. It will go to michael's tomorrow around lunch unless anyone posts before then. Redoing rockwork SUCKS!!! There just isn't another way to put it.

Anthony my tank is now ready for the PB!! Higher rockwork and more swimming room!!

patrick
we will take it ive been looking for a blennie but every on that i find is tiny...
i can pick up at your house or michaels its the same to me

I'll get a pic after I get the corals mounted. Right now I have a bunch laying in the sand bed. Man it took forever!

Michael is closed today, I was gonna call him and see if he would meet me at his store. Do you want to come up today? If you want to get together today then we can just work out somewhere to meet. I hate for you to have to drive all the way up here. Maybe we could meet around ooltewah or something . Just let me know.

oh thats right it is tuesday...its really not that far 20 mins or so how about late this afternoon mine wife should get home 330-4 ish and then give you a call????????how does that sound

Patrick,

Thank You very much..:mrgreen:
We love the blennie & the green star polyps. We will take a pic of them when they get "happier"...lol....

Blennie has already found a hiding place..

Great!! I am sure he will be happy. Just remember he eats like a small pig!! Don't be supprised if the green star polyps take a few days to adjust and open up.

Back