Saltwater Aquarium Expo Aug 5

Pterois

Reefing newb
Hiya,

I'm starting a new thread on this topic. Refer to the old thread for previously discussed items.
https://www.livingreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=847

Advertising: A very big part of a successful event of this size. At the March meeting, James brought a 17 page list of area newspapers that need to receive our press release. We will need to divide the list among all club members to make this job easier. Basically, click on the link for each newspaper and find their email and fax information. Enter that information into an excel spreadsheet. It's a simple job, but time consuming, and too much for one person to handle. I will be sending out the list to all members, unless you let me know (via PM) that you just can't help with this task.

Flyer: Timothy has drawn out the flyer and will be working on getting that done as soon as possible. There's alot of artwork involved, so please be patient. Need to get to Timothy the list of activities (frag class, Saltwater 101 class, guest speaker-Thom Demas, etc.)

Setups: There is very limited power at the event, so I need someone to make sure we have quality extension cords and power strips. We don't want a fire, so electrical knowledge is a plus. Volunteer?

Timing: There will be a 30 minute window for participants to trade/buy corals before the general public is allowed in. Also, a suggestion was made that we might want to consider timing the event from 11-6 pm instead of 12-4. Thoughts?

Frag class: Ordering a large colony or possible donation

Discussions: Decide on a way to privately discuss all matters associated with this event, instead of using a public forum. Ideas?

If I've left off any details discussed at the meeting, please let me know.

Angela

Back