Saltwaterfish.com Order

Hey I need a couple grounding probes.... It doesn't appear they have any, not sure what you are wanting, but if you want to order somewhere else that sells titanium grounding probes I would be interested.

Brandon

I am getting some Salifert test kits. They seem to have the cheapest prices for those. Where do they have the probes you are needing?

liveaquaria, marinedepot, i'm honestly not to picky as to which probe... I just discovered tonight I have about 650millivolts floating around in my tank.

Anyplace that sells titanium probes around 15-17 dollars... I'm looking for two of them.

Brandon

What about premiumaquatics.com? I have an account there. They kits will cost me about $4 more. Just let me know. I would like to see if anyone else needs anything. I thought this would be a good time since we'll be together this weekend.

I'll order from there. I really like their customer service and I would rather give my money to someone like that. I'll order Sunday night and give a few other people a chance to chime in with anything.

sounds good.. Please let them know your from chattanooga reef club and we appreciate them supporting our recent event... it really helps when we start asking for donations again.

brandon

Back