Salty Underground

Hiker4twenty

Reef enthusiast
I ordered a few corals from Salty Underground last week. I actually called at 5:00 when they were closing and they still shipped them out that night for me. I ordered a pink/green blasto, duncan and a rainbow acan. The duncan was listed as buy 1 head get 2 free $24.99....well the 2 free heads turned in 9. The rainbow acan has 20+ head for $59 and the blasto was 1 head for $14.99. I got the package in 14hrs later and everything was great! I would def order from again!

I had a similar experience with them. The corals I got we in fact much bigger and better than what I had indeed ordered. I would recommend them as well.

Just made another awesome purchase from this company. Lisa Brown, the owner had misnamed the zoa's I purchased and emailed me letting me know of the mixup. . She offered me full credit if I liked. I still wanted the zoa's so I said please ship and process the order. She emailed me back and said she threw in a free frag as well.

Good one Dave. Their pricing is awesome and the quality is great as well. Can't beat their customer service either. All around great company. :bounce:

Back