Samantha's Biocube 14 (Reborn)

Dang I just found this thread and started at the beginning then I skipped a few pages and now its gone again! LOL I feel jipped

I wish I had so many tanks laying around to play with!!

Dang I just found this thread and started at the beginning then I skipped a few pages and now its gone again! LOL I feel jipped

I wish I had so many tanks laying around to play with!!

Sorry. :-) I was going to keep the BC14 up and running despite the addition of a new tank, but it just sounded like too much to try and balance three aquariums. :-(

Sorry. :-) I was going to keep the BC14 up and running despite the addition of a new tank, but it just sounded like too much to try and balance three aquariums. :-(

I have 4 tanks at home and a betta tank at work. Of course only one of them is saltwater and it def consumes the majority of my time and ALL of my money lol

I have 4 tanks at home and a betta tank at work. Of course only one of them is saltwater and it def consumes the majority of my time and ALL of my money lol

That's a lot! :shock: Yeah, by breaking down the Biocube it was like getting free corals for my 50 gallon and free LR for the new tank. And I'm probably going to sell the Biocube (rather than stuffing it back in my closet) because I could really use the money...

Back