Samhain's 50 Gallon Long Reef

What happened to Saffron?? Did I miss something? :(
Rockwork looks great, nice and airy...

He went missing! I posted it in the Fish section, but yeah. He was eating fine on Sunday. I went to work before my lights came on Monday, and came home after the daylights were off. He's hard to see under actinics, so I wasn't surprised when I didn't see him last night. Lights came on today, and no Saffron anywhere. Turned off powerheads and skimmer, since that's the signal that yummies are on their way, but he still didn't appear. Just *poof* up and disappeared! There's a tight lid on the tank, but I checked the ground anyway, and no fish there either. No body, no skeleton, no sign that he was ever in there in the first place. Just gone. I've been sad today. I miss my Saffron.

i dont know what it is with the royal grammas going MIA... mine vanished as well and I think someone else here lost one recently as well

$5 Frags from Salt Critters! These pics don't do them justice; they are little beauties.

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

I have a little frag village right in the center of my tank right now, getting them accustomed to my lights.

Here's a couple of my newest critters from the Diver's Den. I got a Red Jewel Nano Blenny (very shy so far), a Purple Pincushion sea urchin, a Porcelain Anemone Crab, and a Pom Pom Crab. The pom pom has disappeared; he's somewhere, but he's so stinkin' tiny I have no idea where he went. The Porcelain is super neat to watch, and the urchin just cruises everywhere eating my hair algae.

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

No decent pics of the blenny yet, but when I get one, he'll be up here too.

Pics of my tank tonight.

FTS
IMG_0671.jpg

Critters
IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

And the Red Jewel Nano Blenny which is a PAIN to photograph cuz he's shy and fast!
IMG_0639-1.jpg

Back