Samhain's 50 Gallon Long Reef

On the other hand, I can see how it might be easy to get me and Sarah confused! Neither one of us can keep more than one fish in our tank...........

Haha you guys have similar tank size with same lighting and both are girls with the exact same problem. I can see how you got confused lol

My Yule prezzie from my hubby!

IMG_0796.jpg

Thanks! What can I say? I've got a man that really understands what a woman wants! To hell with metal and sparkly rocks; give me water, pure and simple!

Yeah. I'm playing the eternal optimist. Notice I opted to purchase a 90 gallon upgrade tank when I can't keep anything alive in a 50 gallon! Here's to hope..........now I'm just hoping my wallet doesn't regret my optimism..........

Well, the 90 gallon upgrade is in progress! Rocks are in place and the water is going in now. It's bare-bottom right now, but I have black sand on the way and I'm planning on using a pvc pipe to get it to the bottom without too much cloudiness. So, for further Samhain tank info, look for my 90 gallon upgrade thread!

Well, it's official! My 50 gallon reef shall be resurrected as a FOWLR! This won't be happening until later this year, as there's a bunch of equipment needed yet for both the 90 and the 50, but this thread ain't dead yet!

Stock list to include a lemonpeel angel, a fuzzy dwarf lion, a pair of yellow-striped maroon clowns, a toby puffer, a chocolate chip star, and a african red knobby star. If anyone sees any issues with that stock list, tell me now so I can plan to adjust as necessary!

Back