Sammy's 40 Breeder

Just got some today actually, they had up to 1/4" thick, he can get black ordered if I want it too... Got an acrylic cutter too, and a bit for my router to cut it really fast..

Heres more crappy pics... I bough a 2 head brown torch with green tips
12-05-07_2256.jpg

This Scroll frag
12-05-07_2254.jpg

And a Purple Firefish
12-05-07_2255.jpg

I also bough an R2 Moonlights that are the most impressive I've seen. Just one tube of moonlights covers the entire 3' tank with lots of light. the color is awesome and the corals glow like crazy. Also bough a Red Sea Alk test since i'm dosing Brighwell aquatics 2 parts solution without monitoring Alk... too bad. Fortunately the alk read at 2.0 PPM PH 8.3 and Ca 480 :D looks pretty balanced for me :D

great shots. I also am a fan of the purple firefish. I almost got one, but chose the anthias instead

-Doc

Anthias are way cooler! I love Anthias but they are very pricey and just one is no fun. At least 3 together to swim in school :D

Hi guys, long time since I update my thread. Tank is been running very nice. Corals have grown very well and I'm very pumped with SPS now. I bought recently 16 frags of SPS from Yourreef.com and they're awesome! The lasted thing in my tank is a prop tank running together with the 40 that I just finished today. A few pics of the build and stocked. I couldn't resist seeing it empty so I just prepare my frag kit and start to cut and glue :D heres what I got:
DSCF0454.jpg

DSCF0455.jpg

DSCF0456.jpg

DSCF0457.jpg

DSCF0458.jpg

DSCF0459.jpg

DSCF0460.jpg

DSCF0463.jpg

Return to sump:
DSCF0465.jpg

And heres mah fraggin' kit
DSCF0466.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0470.jpg

DSCF0471.jpg

DSCF0476.jpg

DSCF0432.jpg

DSCF0437.jpg

DSCF0438.jpg

And last night, all the lights where Off including the moonlights and when I came home I turned On the moonlights and saw a weird thing over a big stalk of xenias. I was just amazed about that strange thing. I turned On the main lights and saw this BIG worm:
DSCF0359.jpg

DSCF0358.jpg

DSCF0396.jpg

DSCF0392.jpg

And this is how the Xenia looked. Notice right over the birdsnest. The piece is at the right of the big one. Is very small there and closed. Right now its completely gone. Just the a piece of base left. I hope it grows again.
DSCF0379.jpg

Thanks guys. Yeah freak lol the stand is the best. I was so lazy to work with wood I said: blah theres a nice bucket :D Should work.

Back