San diego starfish

lilduud

Reefing newb
Any one know what this is? My sister food it at our beach house in San diego. I have no intention of keeping it don't worry haha
d8b384e0.jpg

Not certain but it looks like some type of Linkia starfish. Obviously with a missing leg.

Omg a linkia!!! He's going in the ten gallon. He'll fit ight? He's about 13 or 14 inches but doesn't move fast so it'll be ok. Actually he'll be better off in the 3 gallom what was I thinking!

Just.... Kidding :)

Omg a linkia!!! He's going in the ten gallon. He'll fit ight? He's about 13 or 14 inches but doesn't move fast so it'll be ok. Actually he'll be better off in the 3 gallom what was I thinking!)

Even better. You could also end up with two if you cut it straight down the middle. I would think you would want a pair in your 3 gallon. :mrgreen:

OF COURSE!!!!! thanks for the great idea dcan! hahaha
speaking of starfish, my VP of reefer club at school put a san sifter in inspite of th fact that i said it wouldnt live... especially in a 29... anyway im at the school now and the san sifter has been reduced to pile of white pebbles where it was on firday.
i hate to say....
wait i actually love to say I TOLD YOU SOOOOOO

heh im such an ass

Back