Sand Bed hmmmm

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
so last night i had my magnifying glasses on and i was looking at my tank and mostly sand bed. I saw and identified a few things that were just to small to see with out these glasses. but with the invert book I got and the magnify specs I did it. here is what i found in my sand bed.

1. tons of micro feather dusters
2. a bunch of ampipods
3. Coral eating Fire worm (how do i get this F'er do the traps work?)
4. loads of copepods
5. hair worms
6. spaghetti worms
7. tons of micro snails
8. some thing that looks like a vary small sea spider
9. something that looks like a chitons
10. and finaly feather stars

a lot of these are fine some like the fire worm i want out the bugger is quick and i cant sneak up on it. any who it seems i have more CUC than i thought and a vary bad pest and probily the real reason my polyps and zoa are vanishing and why my pipe organ i got from the live rock tank fully died now i need to get this F'er its payback time.... any help will be good thanks

Only the fire worms (and the spider) would be a problem. Got a pic? I would make a positive ID before I took action.

Well I did idents on them if I had a camera that could take photos clearly of these things I would do so and post them. The fire worm and every thing looks just like what's in the I got. Cause you can't always take photos of things thanks though bro. But just how do you take care of those 2 vary bad pests?

Back