Sandy Critter: Great shipping to Hawaii

Discussion in 'Vendor Evaluations' started by agould53, Feb 16, 2011.

1. agould53

agould53

Just ordered my Octopus BH-2000 protein skimmer from Sandy Critter and wanted to relay what I think will be a great experience. What's great is that shipping to Hawaii was only $21. I ordered a very similar item last week from a different vendor but had to cancel because shipping was going to be $100 for a $150 dollar item. Also got some really good/quick Sandy Critter customer service via email.

Bottom line is, if you live in Hawaii or outside the Continental United States, Sandy Critter has very reasonable shipping fees.

Now hopefully I can get the thing set up...I've read some bad things about the Octopus instructions.

agould53, Feb 16, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. agould53

Pwny

ya they dont give you much i had to look at the box pic's a lot, im sure you will get it figured out

Pwny, Feb 16, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. agould53

Rufio808

Oh I got to check that site out. I always want to order stuff too, but yeah, shipping to Hawaii is crazy.

Rufio808, Feb 16, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question