Sandy, Or here!!

Big Ben

Reefing newb
Hello all. Just found this site tonight and have had a blast cruising it. Long story short is, I had a 55 gallon reef set up for a few years. But do to lots of moving and life changes it has been disassembled for a few years now. I just recently bought my first home and really am looking forward to getting back into the hobby. As a new home owner I am sure you know that money is slightly tight right now!! Good thing is I have all the equipment I need to get going! as outdated as it is at least I can get a start and begin replacing with more modern equipment as money allows. I have one of those fancy backpack filters with the skimmer built in:mrgreen: and an awesome set of 48" VHO lights! Quite a bit outdated but at least I can start and get cycled! Hope to ask many questions and show lots of pictures as things get rolling!!
Ben

Hello all. Just found this site tonight and have had a blast cruising it. Long story short is, I had a 55 gallon reef set up for a few years. But do to lots of moving and life changes it has been disassembled for a few years now. I just recently bought my first home and really am looking forward to getting back into the hobby. As a new home owner I am sure you know that money is slightly tight right now!! Good thing is I have all the equipment I need to get going! as outdated as it is at least I can get a start and begin replacing with more modern equipment as money allows. I have one of those fancy backpack filters with the skimmer built in:mrgreen: and an awesome set of 48" VHO lights! Quite a bit outdated but at least I can start and get cycled! Hope to ask many questions and show lots of pictures as things get rolling!!
Ben
Welcome to the forum....

Back