Scissipary

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
Hey every one my feather broke its self in basically half I've read some on scissipary just don't know how long this prossess should take if this is what happened?

my question is have any of you gone through this? If so when should I see the clone grow a crown and the crown part grow the body back? Thanks all :Cheers:

Do you have a pic?

I have heard of the crown being lost due to stress, then the body growing a new crown. Never heard of a crown growing a new body.

Do you have a pic?

I have heard of the crown being lost due to stress, then the body growing a new crown. Never heard of a crown growing a new body.

ATM no I'm at work this happened last night but from what I've read scissipary is a cloning process of the worm.and yes i looked in to the idea of it clipping the crown also. hopefully it still where I left it. clad i don't have any crabs right now or shrimp lol

Ok so my cell camera is not working now. So I cant get a photo at the moment. But I'd like to say that one half has a new tub. The crown half looks to be doing the same. But I cant really tell now that they are behind all the rock work...for the most part.

Back