Scooter blenny

joshuashih1

Seahorse Owner
I have a scooter blenny and I know its hard to keep but I am willing to keep it and right now I am hatching live brine shrimp every day and I wanted to know that if I bought 5 times the amount of copepods needed for my tank will that be enough that I will never need to feed it anything again and that even tho it eats them they will be able to repreduce by themselvs I have no sump or refugeam.

Make sure there's lots of live rock for them to hide in.

There's a chance you'll still need to seed your tank with the pods from time to time.

I have a scooter blenny and I know its hard to keep but I am willing to keep it and right now I am hatching live brine shrimp every day and I wanted to know that if I bought 5 times the amount of copepods needed for my tank will that be enough that I will never need to feed it anything again and that even tho it eats them they will be able to repreduce by themselvs I have no sump or refugeam.
hi josh :)
try to get some tisbe pods
there the best 1s

I have five scooters, and within the space of 2-3 weeks they were all eating pellets and frozen. Won't be hard to train it. Is it a male or female? The way to tell is the dorsal fin. When it's erect, the males is a large one and the female has a smaller one.

thanks everyone I am feeding my tank frozen brineshrimp right now and I wanted to know if that was good for it or if I should get another kind of frozen or dried food for it to ween onto?

I have a scoter and hes ben in my tank for ever, he eats off my rocks and even eats out of the water colum from time to time.

Add your pods when the lights are off and the fishies are asleep. That lets them hide and populate before getting eaten in a feeding frenzy. Then you will have pods for a long time, not just for a belly busting meal.

Back