Searching for a Starfire glass supplier in or near Maryland!!

carelecjosh1000

Reefing newb
H'i, I'm Josh and I just recently upgraded from my fathers old 55 to a brand new Deep Blue 75 gallon non drilled tank! Except I bought a hole saw and drilled the back of the tank myself!! Well as I was trying to finish up my sump plumbing already having water in the tank I was leaning my head against the back of the tank the other day trying to get it done and needless to say the rear pane in the tank cracked all the way from the top down to the bottom right across the lower bulkhead!! Needless to say I was extremely aggravated felt like throwing the tank across the basement once I got it emptied! Luckily it was in the basement so the water couldn't really hurt much and it only leaked about 5 gallons or so as I double teamed 2 5 gallon buckets and siphon hoses to get it emptied ASAP!! I was still furious it happened though and actually new I should have left it alone till the next day but I didn't!! So anyway now I'm looking for a new rear glass for this tank and I would like to go with Starfire!! So my question is does anyone on here know of any glass companies in Maryland near Baltimore!! I actually live in Severn about 5 miles south of BWI Airport!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

American Glassworx
9855 Baltimore Blvd, Suite A
Laurel, MD 20723
301-497-1863

I don't know if they deal with Starphire glass though.

I'm from Cumberland MD not sure how close you are if you'd do coral swaps.
Sorry I didn't get back to ya sooner but I'm about 15 minutes south of Baltimore in Severn MD Cumberland is probably a good 3 hour ride so your pretty far away from me LoL!!! Second thing is I don't currently have any corals in my tank its just live rock with fish crabs and a couple urchins!!! I also have a snowflake eel thats hell on my crabs so I put 30 or 40 blue leg hermits in the tank and he has most of them gone within a couple months on top of being fed frozen shrimp and clams LoL!!! He loves my crabs!!!

Back