Seeding Rock

It'll be LPS dominated and a few SPS Like Montipora Capricornis, The easy stuff but very colourful. Brains, Hammer, Torch, Frogs,Bubbles,Acans, Candy Canes

A 65 is a nice size, I started with a 55 then 90,120,180,90,150,65,70 with a few 29 Bio-cubes and a 8 Cubes, Those cubes look nice but they just don't work oh ya I had a real nice 39 Cube it was nice but alas wanted some thing bigger, This 70 I've got now is it no more upgrading or down. I got plans and this one is the one

I may go LED in the future but that's it, I've got lots of things to get, like a Kalk reactor, Upgrade the skimmer and return pump maybe set-up a Frag and a Quarantine tank. I used to sell Frags and did very well and the best thing is the people you meet. Lots of fun.

I tested the tank this morning and I didn't add anything to get the cycle going and to my surprize I have an Ammonia reading of .50. I guess there was some die off on the rock after all

Oh I plan on going slow, I've got plans for the tank and it won't be over crowded, I will be putting in a Yellow Tang then wait a month and then The Coral Beauty, then another month and finally a Flame Angel. That's the plan, NO Clowns, NO Anenomes, NO Chromis

It sounds like you have a good plan. Go for it!

PS: I think your tank is smaller than a 125 but bigger than a 120. Am I wrong?

No not at all. It's 70 gallon with a 38 gallon sump, not a lot of rock in the display but lots in the sump. In fact if you look at my Avatar. That's my tank.:)

Last edited:
Back