selling cheap!

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
well I didnt seem to get much interest before on the club only forrum so ill see if any people want stuff here

1- 55 gallon - 48x13x20 1/2 no center brace so better as a sump or reptile cage, I do have a mesh cover for it if you want it. $50
2- 30 gallon?- 30x12x18 comes with rotiron stand and black canopy. $75
3. 20 gallon? - 24x12 1/2x 17. $25
4. 15 gallon? - 20x10 1/2x 14 1/2. $15
5. 30 gallon? - 30x12 1/2x 12 1/2. $30 @2
6. 40 gallon? - 36x13x16. black back, and hole drilled in bottom for sump use. $40
7. 50 gallon? - 20x18x30. black hood, and stand. $150
8. 60 gallon? - 22x22x31 1/2. octagon. needs new silicone, but nice tank. $100
9. 72 gallon - bowfront used one year, very nice, oak trim. $150
10. 10 gallon tanks. @6 - $3
11. 8 gallon? - jbj nano cubes, just the tanks, very neat little bow tanks. $25 @5
12. 100 gallon? - 61x19x24. tank was patched on the bottom sheet, was being used but I would recomend it be used for a reptile tank. $50
13. 75 gallon? - 48x24x13. tank was patched on a side panel, didnt leak. perfect for a propogation tank, and thick glass. $75
14. boxes full of back filters and canister filters. all different sizes and brands. $2 - $15 each
15. standard florescent lights, 40" single, 48"dual, 36"dual,several 20" singles. your choice $5
16. acrylic sumps, good size. still dirty so may or may not need work. $20 @2
17. RO unit - looks new, but does have water in it? $50, If it was used it wasnt for more than 2 months.

there is still alot of other stuff so dont hesitate to ask. and feel free to make an offer if you feel im to high.

I pulled the sumps out and looked at them, one is home made, and has a crak in one panel that has been glued but would really need to have a acrylic patch made for it to be trustworthy, the other is a aqua clear sump. its 27x12x16 it has a hole drilled for a external pump. the hole has a small crack that has been sealed but like the other sump if it were me id make a acrylic patch and make it more trustworthy. the sump is just the bare sump. it has bio balls but you would need to decide how you want to filter the tank and make the sump to acomidate that.

sump006.jpg

sump005.jpg

sump001.jpg

here are a few pics, its a aquaclear sump. it has a crack where the external pump hole was drilled. looks like its been glued but I would make a good acrylic patch for it.

sump006.jpg

sump005.jpg

sump001.jpg

well I have posted twice this evening and posted pictures but my posts wont show up? I dont know what is wrong. Ill try again tomorow

well centerforce, I guess they got it taken care of cause I see the pics are there now. just scroll back a couple posts and youll see them

Not exactlly what I am looking for, have a friend helping me get this tank up and going and he has got a plan that he thinks that we should try. Just got to build the Hood and the Sump and it should be ready to go.

what are you planning on doing for a sump? I got a sump in all the stuff that I bought that im going to use for my 120. I currently have a 40 gallon breeder that has a baffle in the middle. I set it up with a 20 gallon refugium on one side and a 20 gallon sump on the other side. has worked great for the last 3 years. But I really want a external skimmer so Im going with a smaller sump that is setup for a external skimmer. anyway I will have that one available in probly a month. I also have a oceanic sump (20 gallon) but it may be small for a 120? I would be intersted to hear what your planning for a sump?

Waiting to get the inside measurements on the stand which I will get this week but the sump will include the skimmer and a fuge. What are you going to ask for the sump that you will have available? Measurements?

I dont know yet, its 36Lx18Wx17H. the tank alone was $80 not counting the acrylic and plumbing for the divider. Id probly want to get around $75. I was just going to use it for a top off system So its worth that to me to use as a top off. but I would sell it if someone needed it.

Back