Selling everything!

holidayrj

Reefing newb
I am selling a 55 Gallon SW tank with all accessories I have for it. I would like to sell everything to one person if possible. Everything is in good working order. I took a total die off :frustrat: loosing hundreds and hundreds of $$ worth of fish and other living things in my tank after loosing a heater while I was on Vacation about 8-9 months ago. I have replaced the heater, and started the cycling again, but now we are moving to a bigger house. I also am now married with a second kid on the way, and work long hours, so I just don't have the time to get it going again. someone is going to get a heck of a good deal. I am selling it on E-bay. Pleae check the link for all details. http://cgi.ebay.com/55-Gallon-Saltwater-Aquarium-with-all-Accessories_W0QQitemZ230327926814QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item230327926814&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318 Hope someone out there is looking for some stuff. i will answer any questions you have, so just ask.

That is a fantastic deal for anyone living in the area. Thanks for sharing, and sorry to hear you're getting out of the hobby :(

yes, it is a great deal, i just hope i find someone in the area who is serious about getting it, and takes care of it. It's like selling an old friend, i spent many hours adjusting things just right, and watching the life of my creatures in there. I'm sure i will be back into SW again soon, when things slow down a little bit around here.

Why don't you get rid of everything but the tank and equipment then? If you plan on setting it up again in the future, you'll save money by putting away all the equipment and just stashing it somewhere in the meantime.

only because i don't want to move it to the new house without setting it up, and this way i can talk my wife into a bigger tank! :D mostly the second one...

well at least that is my plan, we'll see how the negotiations go, i'll probably end up with a goldfish bowl and a fancy tail gold fish!!

yea, I'm hoping that the auction goes for much more. I have over a thousand dollars worth of stuff there...

Back