Selling Tank Have Questions

I have to agree with ironman if you plan in the future to do another tank I wouldn't sell it yes it's 3000 now but then you would have your start up cost again and that when you spend the most $$.If I had your tank there's NO WAY I would get rid of it I would try to find any were to put it.If in your new house you decied to go bigger in tank size down the road then you only have to sell your tank and just selling a tank is easier than selling every thing.Good luck. Viper:mrgreen:

Rev, your reef look to sweet to sell,alot color on the live rock.Your general setup and placement of everything in it is real nice.Not to mention all the time you have put into it to get were it is today.The cash will never replace that.I would say since you want to stay with the hobby I would find any way possible to get setup in your moms place and move it to your new place when ready.Also if want something bigger in your new place you will 90% or more of whats needed to upgrade.You know you will be kicking yourself the next morning after you sell it off

Back