Selling tons

Amba

Ol' Salty
Hey guys I have lots of stuff I'm getting rid of, PM me if interested and prices widely negotiable.

1. Eshopps PSK HOB Skimmer (Rated 60 gallons ish) - $70

2. Two BRS Dual reactors (That is 4 reactors total), with inserts and a few pounds of GFO/Carbon left over - $30 each, $40 with respective minijets

3. Maxijet return pump, suitable for 75 gallon tank - $35

4. Aqua UV 8 watt UV Sterilizer with wiper and all fittings & hoses, pump included - $120

5. Eshopps HOB Overflow rated for 75-125 gallon aquarium, with bulkhead, overflow tube, standstill (for noise reduction), and has been fitted for standard 1 inch PVC. - $40

6. Aqua C - RX1 Calcium Reactor - This comes with spare media, an empty CO2 tank, the reactor, all connections, instruction manual, pump, solenoid, and all tubing. Asking $550.

7. Coralife Dual PC 130W light fixture with individual switches, 30" - Asking $45

8. Wrought Iron stand for a 30 gallon tank - $30

9. I also have a reefkeeper lite I am willing to part with if an offer is made.

I accept paypal only, and will ship anywhere in the USA. If several items are wanted, I will lower the price and include some of the other items free of charge. I just need to get rid of some of my extra stuff. Thanks!

Hob skimmer and maxi jet pump....pm me pics and price total...I'm in NY so maybe I can pick s soon as your ready

does the reefkeeper come with 4 outlets and the temp probe or just the controller? I am potentially interested in the reefkeeper and definitely in the reactors if the first deal falls through.

Depends on which reefkeeper you go with the basic light version has 4 outlets and the control unit. Marine depot has a exclusive light version that comes with the 4 outlets, control unit and a SL1 unit with ph probe. The reefkeeper lite plus has 8 outlets, control unit and SL1 with ph probe. The reefkeeper elite has the same as the plus but with something called a Programming Dongle (no idea what that is) there are options of adding a net controller as well to any of the units so you dont have to plug a computer into the unit all the time. I went with the reefkeeper lite exclusive deal from marine depot....still have to install it. As a matter of fact gonna be doing that in a few minutes. Oh all the units come with a temp probe...not sure which one he is selling...

I'll have shipping quotes on the reactors tomorrow.
@ob_on, I'm selling hundreds of dollars of spare equipment that isn't hard to sell, I'm not in a hurry, but thx for your concern bro

All PM's will be answered tonight, been super busy.

does the reefkeeper come with 4 outlets and the temp probe or just the controller? I am potentially interested in the reefkeeper and definitely in the reactors if the first deal falls through.

Main display, two PC4, temp and ph probes, all BUS cables, sl1 module

I'll have shipping quotes on the reactors tomorrow.
@ob_on, I'm selling hundreds of dollars of spare equipment that isn't hard to sell, I'm not in a hurry, but thx for your concern bro

All PM's will be answered tonight, been super busy.
sounds good just don't want to miss out.

Back