September POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
4341_198426755252_571840252_6802921_2262603_n.jpg

I sell sail boats at yacht clubs on long island. I had a friend take care of it, the only thing that died unfortunately was my maroon clown who jump 5 feet away from the tank and shriveled up like a raisin.

Sounds interesting littleyea1, but a story about jail would have been better! You should have made up some story to tell Biff. That would have been funny. :)

well two summers ago I got to new york and within 5 days of just drinking I found myself driving to a bar raging out to techno and went to jail for dwi. If that makes you happy lol you can look it up village of quogue, ny lol

i went to a techno/house/rave/D&B club saturday night, it was a friends b-day and thats where she wanted to go..

I had a good time, and wow, there was lots to look at... holy :pooh: they didnt make 'em like that when i was that age...

This line of muck-muck reminds me of a TERRIBLE joke...but I think it's best to change this subject matter rather than promote it further within a forum for pictures :shock: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back