September POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis is cheating...he's a professional? :lol: I think we're just going to have to have a Dennis' POTM and an amature POTM just to keep things fair...I don't even know where to begin talking about how AWESOME that shot is :shock:

Shoot, I haven't even won in forever!
Alexander kicked my ass last month! I'm selling everything. :lol:

Shoot, I haven't even won in forever!
Alexander kicked my ass last month! I'm selling everything. :lol:

Tank or Camera? :shock:

Either case...my opening bid is $5 :grumble:...as all I have is $5 :frustrat:

:lol:

I bid $6

Hey kid if we pool our money together, we got $11
We will split it up once we win OK:mrgreen:

kidBJ bids $11

Or would it be BJkid:12:

I'd prefer if someone would BJ Kid :oops: :lol:...I mean if someone would RECOGNIZE BJ/Kid as a bidding conglomerate (spell check?) :shock: :mrgreen:

My girlfriend says she'll chip in $10 more if we can get the live rock, a fish of our choosing, and the camera stuff & you take everything else :mrgreen:

BJ/Kid/KidGirlfriend Inc. bids $26 :lol:....it's always nice to dream AND muck all at the same time :bounce:

The next thing to do would be to embrace that feeling and then express it in your photographic artwork...Think Courtney Love of the new millenium :scratchch tres chic :lol:

well heck I will wait for his new tank to get built and delivered before I start bidding. :D

Can I mortgage Park Place for more Monopoly Money? I think that's the only way our corporation is going to have enough money to compete in this auction :lol:

So I guess I'll open it for voting tomorrow? If I had known, I would have started it today before Dennis got a chance to enter his pic ;)

Wait till Monday, I heard Ian might "Accidentally" delete Sunday night when no one is looking :mrgreen:

I'd prefer if someone would BJ Kid :oops: :lol:...I mean if someone would RECOGNIZE BJ/Kid as a bidding conglomerate (spell check?) :shock: :mrgreen:

My girlfriend says she'll chip in $10 more if we can get the live rock, a fish of our choosing, and the camera stuff & you take everything else :mrgreen:

BJ/Kid/KidGirlfriend Inc. bids $26 :lol:....it's always nice to dream AND muck all at the same time :bounce:

Sounds good to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back