Server Crash

i no longer get emails when people reply to my threads. I did all the way up until the crash and since then i have not. I didnt change any of my settings either. i dont know if anyone else has noticed this

wow sorry for the confusion. appartently as luck would have it on the same day the server crashed my email account decided that it was going to automatically filter all my reef emails to the spam folder.

That happened to me a while back Donny... No way to fix it I guess, because I asked. If you wait long enough, they will disappear on their own ;)

Hello all! I've taken over the site from Chris, and to do this I had to move servers - unfortunately things didn't go as planned, but the gallery should be working ok now :)

I still need to fix one more thing on the site (the URLs), so this may cause the occasional problem for the next 24 hours, but I hope to have it running as usual asap!

I'll report back once things are working ok :)

It seems to be almost working now - the forums work no problem now anyway. I just need to change over the new URLs for the gallery etc.

Back