Server Issues?

I did have an issue with the server at lunch ( MAN was she HOTTttttt ).But thats for another thread.:mrgreen:

I've moved this to the feedback section, as I miss many of the posts in Off-Topic - hope that's ok :)

There haven't been any server issues that I know of. Was it just slow loading, or did you get an error message? If it's slow loading, then it could be anywhere from the server to your own PC (including all the stops in between), but if it was an error message then it is most likely something on the server (so I'd need to look in to that).

I've just this second upgraded PHP to version 5.2.13 which was released today with several bug fixes, so the site was down for about 15 seconds while I made the switch over. If you spot any troubles after this post is made, please do let me know as I can roll the version back :)

i just got this one

Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Thanks for that, I'm working on fixing a problem with the upgrade at the moment - and I think this is related to it. It may throw up that error again sometime in the next 10 mins, but I hope not (if all works!). :)

OK, the application is now re-installed on the server - so the 404 error should stop. There is still an underlying bug with this application (the same as before todays patch), as I'm getting an error every few mins - however it doesn't seem to manifest itself when loading pages, so I'll just leave it for now :) I think trying to fix it will cause more harm!

I keep getting this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class vB_BbCodeParser_Wysiwyg in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\livingreefs.com\httpdocs\includes\class_bbcode_alt.php on line 28

In this instance, I was posting a new post. Just FYI :) I can put up with it, but since we're airing out livingreef's dirty laundry... :)

i just got this one

Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I got this one last night Ian.Well,about 12 hours or so ago.

Back