Server Upgrade

All done - it only took 10 mins and was pain free :)

Most of you will still be seeing the old server for another 24 hours (although accessing the same database, so everything is in sync). Once everyone is on the new server I can flick a few switches and get a boost in download performance :D

wow ok dont know if you saw this Ian but i had a server error for the last five minutes or so. You probably have it fixed already just giving info.

Sorry about that guys, I've had some major teething problems when I moved the site over - I'm working on it now though. :)

I've just made a few speed tweaks in the last few mins which may have caused that prob, but I'm finished tinkering now :)

The server is running totally new software, so it's taken a while to get to grips with - as there seems to be a bug in the PHP version. Thankfully, this doesn't seem to be causing any problems (apart from when I try to fix it, so I'm just going to leave it for now!).

I was happy to donate as all the folks here especially the moderators, have helped me so much! Having a new, more powerful server is the icing on top of the cake! (Mmmm, icing.....)
Thanks Ian and all the folks who make up LivingReefs!
:cheers:

Back