Share pics of your favorites

Friday

Reefing newb
Hello,

I haven't found a thread like this anywhere, so I thought I'd post it.

I thought it would be interesting to share photos of what you think is your favorite out of the corals or fish in your tank. (it will make a nice colorful thread :p )

I would post my pics but I'm waiting to move before I put my tank together.

Anyway, interested to see what you guys share! :D

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have a new tank so not a lot yet but my ricordia has doubled in size since I got it and I love it!

5503889993_bc4d8f4725_b.jpg

Corals?? !!
What about the real stars of the show.....the fish:wink:
I'm pretty fond of my coral eating machine (avatar)

OHNO that thing is wicked looking what the heck is it?
Its an Angler....its soooo cool....i love it:D

thinking of getting another fish for the boys tank in a couple weeks.....i like the little blenny you got there....i think it would do good in a 10 gallon with his clown fish....??

Its an Angler....its soooo cool....i love it:D

thinking of getting another fish for the boys tank in a couple weeks.....i like the little blenny you got there....i think it would do good in a 10 gallon with his clown fish....??

Yes midas blennies are peaceful but will stand up to a clown if needed. Its a super friendly and active fish that will swim and come to the glass for attention your kids will love it.

My will 'poof 'the sand with its tail for attention if I am sitting at my desk and not looking at it. Or when he wants to aggrivate my watchman goby LOL

Very entertaining

Here's a few of my favorite SPS in my tank:

Tyree Sunset Montipora

001-15.jpg

Fuzzy Green Psammocora

007-12.jpg

Purple Stylophora Milka

010-11.jpg

Green Branching Porites

013-6.jpg

I cant decide what is my favorite . . . i like them all

Such a good diplomat :D Don't want to hurt feelings LOL I usually favor whatever fish I got last, but I would have to say my absolute favorite is my foxface, Buster: (I know it says "corals" but I only have shrooms and they're boring!)

DSC1118_buster-1.jpg

See, if you had asked me two weeks ago, my favorite would have been the toadstool, but since all my frags arent sitting on a rack and i can see them, i cant decide!

But my favorite fish is the 6 line!
DSC_0044-1.jpg

Such a good diplomat :D Don't want to hurt feelings LOL I usually favor whatever fish I got last, but I would have to say my absolute favorite is my foxface, Buster: (I know it says "corals" but I only have shrooms and they're boring!)

Awesome foxface. I know it says corals, but it is a fish and or coral thread now. Would have edited my first post to fix that, but it seems like editing posts has been disabled on this board. Maybe a mod can edit it for me?

Thanks.

Back