Shark Encounter

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Zissou, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Zissou

Zissou What about my dynamite? VIP Member

I think that water would've been slightly warmer after I had pissed my pants. :shock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjbItCOWozo&feature=g-vrec]13ft. Tiger Shark at Haleiwa, Oahu 6/9/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Zissou, Oct 7, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. Zissou

Big K

Wow! Hard to believe you could miss one that big until it was so close on you. I would have probably hurt myself trying to scramble into the boat!

Big K, Oct 7, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. Zissou

wontonflip I failed Kobayashi Maru

Is that you, Z? LOL

I'd be like "Um....dood....let the damn shark have the fish and GTFO of there! :mrgreen:

wontonflip, Oct 7, 2012
  4. Zissou

sen5241b

I used to live in Hawaii and this kind of thing happens more often than you might think.

sen5241b, Oct 7, 2012
  5. Zissou

Waddi Shenanigans? VIP Member

Haha, have you been diving often, these guys are the masters of the ocean. We used to not to be able to see a damn whale shark until it was like 15 foot away!!!!!! A thing that size, and only visible in that amount of distance.
    But it all depends where you dive. South Africa has super murky waters around Natal and the Southern Coast, and it holds some of the worlds biggest Greats Whites, and even worse, seals that love to play around you and follow you, and then you get the sharks following the seals. Haha, good times!

Waddi, Oct 7, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question