She Shoots! She SCORES! And WHAT a score!

KarenJax

Certified Master Stylist
Soooo :) sorry can't keep the cheese eatin grin off my mug!!! I got to a new customers house today to groom their terrier mix. Nice folks too. As the gentleman and I are standing in his garage talking, I noticed an empty tank (40 gallon) we struck up a conversation about the salt hobby etc. THEN he says over in the corner I've got another one I'd like to sell. It's got all stuff with it, protein skimmer sump all the thingamabobs and gimcracks. How big says I the tank virgin. 90 gallons says sweet sweet man. He said if you are interested I'll sell you the 90 gallon for:
Are ya ready?
$100.00!!!!!! WOW!!!!
But.....
( horse trader in me rears it's head) how about I do your dogs next 2 grooms in trade?
SCORE!!!!!!!!!! 90 gallon with all it's gimcracks for basically 50.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say- I'm happy dancing allover Fred!!!! Poor thing, his shocks won't survive it!:bounce:

Hahaha. Your in Jacksonville too?! I used to live there. Must be a tough job, but going from a 10 gallon tank to a 90..... for $50?! I'm entirely jealous.

Soooo :) sorry can't keep the cheese eatin grin off my mug!!! I got to a new customers house today to groom their terrier mix. Nice folks too. As the gentleman and I are standing in his garage talking, I noticed an empty tank (40 gallon) we struck up a conversation about the salt hobby etc. THEN he says over in the corner I've got another one I'd like to sell. It's got all stuff with it, protein skimmer sump all the thingamabobs and gimcracks. How big says I the tank virgin. 90 gallons says sweet sweet man. He said if you are interested I'll sell you the 90 gallon for:
Are ya ready?
$100.00!!!!!! WOW!!!!
But.....
( horse trader in me rears it's head) how about I do your dogs next 2 grooms in trade?
SCORE!!!!!!!!!! 90 gallon with all it's gimcracks for basically 50.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say- I'm happy dancing allover Fred!!!! Poor thing, his shocks won't survive it!:bounce:

congrats, pm me for my address to send it too :mrgreen:

Back