Shep's 26 Bow Front

Shep

Reefing newb
Hey!

So here is my bow front tank, I was waiting to post pictures until after my lights came. Would love to hear any feedback that you guys have.

Thanks!
Tom
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 293
The top is the before and the bottom is after the new lights were added. It's the Reef breeds Value fixture set at 30% power.

My stock is 3 reef Chromis and 2 clowns. As far as inverts go its just a few typical snails and hermit crabs. I do not have any corals yet but that is the next on my to do list :D

Yea, I am aware that I have a few too many but I broke down my other tank and did not want to give them to my LFS because they are worse than pecto so my only choice was the put them in this tank. All my prerams are in line and I have been keeping an eye on everything.

There has got to be a Maryland reefing club, you should look into joining it so you can rehome to people who will care for them well. Most clubs have a thread on the forum for gifting/rehoming to others in need. Look into it if you get a chance.

That's actually a really good idea, I had not thought of that. I will look and see if there is one in my area . On the subject of stocking limits, is there one for coral or is it just as long as you have enough room for the to have their own space?

Finally got around to getting my pumps! :D time to get these guys in place

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 274
Ok, so here are the pumps installed. Let me know what you guys think of the placement of them, would love to hear your input

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 283
Back