Shipping a huge Frogspawn

salt_for_brains

Alabama Reefer
This thing is really big with 60+ heads, about 10" wide and 12" long. Taking up a lot of real estate.
I have two fears:
1) it breaks (which can be fixed)
2) it punctures the bag

One fix might be to just put it in a styrofoam cooler, fill the cooler with water and tape it up. Any suggestions or experiences appreciated.

P.S. I advertised it locally but no one had room for it. My LFS offered me a $50 store credit for ito_O If lived in the city I could easily chop it up and get rid of it but i

50$ don't you love how they drive the cost down when their buying. The whole time their thinking "I can get 40$ a head for that piece!!"

No they won't offer you anything for trade ins except on the first Wed. of the month. Then they give you half price of what they normally sell it for.
It was Prog. Mar.

The way we get used to get them was rubber banded to a piece of Styrofoam that was suspended in water. Large specimens are extremely difficult to ship and have them arrive alive. I would always cringe when they would substitute a large for small when I ordered out of Indo. If it was the least bit warm, above 80, you have a 50/50 chance of getting a coral milkshake.

Back