Shipping To/From Canada?

Since most of us don't live there we have never needed to know the answer. There are so many on-line dealers, I would recommend contacting their customer service and asking. I'm sure many do, I would think. It's not like your in Russia!

Hey! I'm in Burlington, Ontario. You can visit Aquarium supplies, Fish food, Saltwater aquarium fish and aquarium filters from JLAquatics.com . They are located in Vancouver, BC and ships anywhere in Canada. I have never personally ordered from them. I know they ship certain things via ups next day or air( where you pick up your shipment at your nearest airport). Al Vance, let me know if you would be interested in ordering something together, if you are in the GTA area. Maybe we could get our orders shipped together and split the air shipping fee to Toronto Pearson airport?

I talked to someone from there and they had warned of Customs Issues.
If you have heard different this was 2 years ago.
I am from 2 hours East of GTA but would do a combo ship to save some money.
I will watch.
Al

Ya if you find something out let me know also, I work maybe 10 minutes down the road from pearson, and I live maybe 45 minutes from it up in Orangeville, I have to travel an hour just to get to a fish store that sells saltwater supplies/fish

Me too around 45 min. Small store too.
One just closed in town around 5 months ago.
There are many Big Als but all over an hour Oshawa being the closest.
Great Coral shop in Scarborough if you go there.
Al

Well, you both can look at the jlaquatics website. I have looked randomly at this site for the past 2 years. They seem to carry a lot of nice things or will order it for you if they're out of stock. I'd like to buy a bunch of snails from them as it is almost half the price of my lfs. I'd probably get some corals and a fish or 2... But I'd prefer to order after the holidays... If anyone is in to split on shipping let me know!!

it won't be untill after the holidays I have my tank set up, so maybe I'll pass on the first order,

I heard theres a good store on the border of Mississauga/Oakville but I can't remember the name

Also the reptile shows they have now are also "Exotic" pet shows, they hold 2 or 3 a year in mississauga the show in april had a decent selection.

Yeah I'd want to wait after the holidays. I'm in no rush yo order. I work in Mississauga, live in Burlington. I usually go to these stores:
big ALS/ on dundas street in Mississauga
dragon aquarium/ dundas street in Mississauga. It is literraly right beside big ALS. I usually park at big ALS and walk to dragon aquarium. They're neighbors. Lol.
Aquatin kingdom/ 1810 dundas st east. This is a 5 minute drive from big ALS and dragon aquarium
big ALS oakville...

that's where I personally go. Where do you all go? There is not that many places around...

good to know about those stores in Mississauga on dundas, I was going to the big als in Brampton at Queen and Kennedy, there fish always look sick and there stock is very small

Back