should i feed my zoa.

There's no need to feed them, they get everything they need from your lighting. If placed in the right spots in your tank they'll grow like crazy for you.

The issue is that zoas have extremely small mouths. Maybe do some Rods food or Cyclops one in a while? But I wouldn't go overboard with it.

I take Ocean Nutrition's Marine Formula 1 pellets and crush them with a mortar and pestle until they are almost but not quite powder. My zoas eat it.

Unless you actually see the mouths on the zoas opening and eating, they arent actually getting anything and you are just mucking up your water quality.

Plus zoas grow plenty fast without any extra care, just let them do their thing.

I see most of my zoas eat --yes the mouths close over the food. I think the real question is do you want your corals to grow? I stopped feeding my mushrooms --they've grown too much.

If you dont feed your corals, they will still grow, especially zoas and other softies. You do not have to feed anything but your fish and non-photosynthetic corals.

Back