Show me your tanks!...I need ideas :]

Here is my 90.

DSC_0183-1.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

I must say, I'd like to dive right into Biff's and swim around with the fishies!!

Do you even have any fishies in there Biff??

All I see are outstanding coral propagationismssssss

I must say, I'd like to dive right into Biff's and swim around with the fishies!!

Do you even have any fishies in there Biff??

All I see are outstanding coral propagationismssssss

I have about a dozen fish in there (or so). You can see a few of them in the pictures! Two tangs, a foxface, two cardinals, two clowns, two chromis, a sixline wrasse, a yellow tail damsel, a coral beauty, a mandarin, a pipefish, and probably a couple other random fish I'm forgetting about!

Man, I wish I could maintain tanks like you guys :( My little 60g just isnt doing so well! and it doesnt help that im getting too busy :( wish some of you guys were here to help

That is actually one thing I thought of making, Im just not the best with DIY stuff, so maybe I should get a mate to come help me

I have about a dozen fish in there (or so). You can see a few of them in the pictures! Two tangs, a foxface, two cardinals, two clowns, two chromis, a sixline wrasse, a yellow tail damsel, a coral beauty, a mandarin, a pipefish, and probably a couple other random fish I'm forgetting about!

A dozen fish in a 90 gallon? :nono:

That is an awesome looking set up. I have a 2ft x 2ft cubed tank, but not rimless. Can you tell me about the weir and where you have placed yours? I'm converting my tank to a SW soon, but just reading up on as much as I can before I jump in. Looking at the weir and sump set up, but I notice alot of tanks dont have the weir??

Back