Show off your yuma's

I have a thing for ric's but more so to yuma's I have 2 different yuma's at the moment. Fried the last one i bought on accident. This particular one ive faught with since i bought it. Switching light fixtures...swiching flow....just never could get it in the right spot for alot of reasons. Almost died prolly a dozen times....finally just now starting to look really nice again. So lets see yours. :Cheers:

yuma-3.jpg

weird no-one has any yuma's around here huh....well i cam home today and this SOB detached itself and is in my tank some where...dunno where....40 bucks down the drain wtf. Guess ill try fishing for it when the lights come on.

DSC_0006.jpg

Just came across this thread and just took a pretty good pic of my tuna today actually. Here it is.
IMAG1175.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Yuma bee! Thanks Brian. I like them both. You can find more morphs of yumas that's what I find cool. Rics are mainly like 5-6 diff color combinations. I picked up a new Yuma Saturday its still pissed off so no pic yet.

Wow I deff meant to say yuma instead of tuna in my post before lol. Thanks Dana. I would love to get a couple more of different colors. My orange one glows very brightly. I love it.

I cant take a picture for the life of me i swear. I hate this lens and even more hate my bowfront. Heres the one i got at the frag swap. It was alot bigger and not so pissed off but i took it off of the frag it was on so i could glue it down perm. Hopefully ina few days it will be good to go

newyumas.jpg

Back